Mercedes Certified Collision
Vehicle restoration, done right. With a range of approved tools, equipment and repair methods, our Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Facility has what it takes to bring your vehicle back to its pre-collision condition. We will ensure your vehicle will be restored the right way – with Genuine Mercedes-Benz Replacement Parts, with Mercedes-Benz approved equipment, and with the high level of expertise you deserve.
Genuine Mercedes-Benz Replacement Parts
Only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Replacement Parts are manufactured, approved, and tested to meet the exact specification of each Mercedes-Benz vehicle. Crafted with superior quality down to the smallest detail, and backed with the reassurance of the Parts Limited Warranty, only Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts can guarantee a precisely engineered fit and finish.
Mercedes-Benz Approved Equipment
Only the highest standards will do. In order to ensure quality assurance, all approved equipment must meet Diamler’s global specifications as far as power supply, duty cycle, clamping pressure and material capability. Further, only Celette and Car Bench are approved for use in the United States
Materials and Methods
The steps we take that make all the difference.
In order to make certain a vehicle restoration is performed with the utmost precision and skill, all Mercedes-Benz Certified Collisions Centers must use the following:
- Approved tools and Equipment. To ensure the vehicle restoration is completed correctly, all tools and equipment used in the repair process must meet our exact specifications.
- Workshop Information System (WIS). Features an extensive library of repair procedures for Mercedes -Benz vehicles. Subscriptions available for technicians and insurance companies.
- Mercedes-Benz Joining Methods. Since the selection of materials often determines the methods used in collision repair, joining methods are vital when it comes to bodywork.
- Mercedes-Benz Trained Technicians. With advanced skills and experience, our factory trained technicians help ensure that repairs are performed with unrivaled skill, commitment, and care.
- Xentry Diagnostic Unit. Used for reprogramming, configuration, initialization, fault diagnosis, and guided diagnostic tests, this is the authorized – and preferred – system for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Find out what makes the Abushi team so different by scheduling your vehicle repair estimate now.
Insurance Claims Process
We work well with all insurance companies and can help expedite collision claims. Our main focus is maintaining the integrity of your car and your total satisfaction. We own most of the factory approved equipment required to repair your car back to the manufacturer’s specifications and our technicians are highly trained and qualified to repair it right the first time. No matter what company you are insured with, once you contact our office staff, we can begin to facilitate your claims process and get you back on the road.